eShelf / A
Print-on-demand is a printing process in which new copies of a book are
not printed until an order has been received, allowing for short runs,
low production costs, immediate response to an audience, and almost no storage.
We see this as an extension of a creative and sustainable practice.
How it works
1. You develop your book – AND give you tips.
2. You decide which print-on-demand service is right.
3. Upload your pdf to the printer’s online server.
4. The printer will process, print, bind and ship to you.
5. AND will feature your book in our online shop and at X Marks the Bökship.
AND Public is also currently holding a Self-Publishing Surgery.
Find out more information here.